CLOSURE

Thursday 14 May 2015

How you doing? Now that I am basically done with IB, and for the fact that I got through HL Art without too much of a meltdown, I was thinking that it would be a decent idea to put up something that I did for art as it was a humongous part of my life for the past 2 years.  (Also because I'm afraid I'll delete them by mistake, I'm not a prodigy when it comes to technology...) 
All my 12 final pieces in the end were highly influenced by the ideas I developed from these photographs taken in Finland. So naturally my themes include the Finnish national pride and culture and the personality of the people. I still have a lot to learn about photography, but I think it was these photos that hooked me and made me want to experiment with angles a bit more. Also my Sony (SLT - A58K with a DT 18-55mm lens, yeah I only have one lens... well has worked so far but hoping to buy a new one during this summer, because the zoom absolutely sucks) isn't the best, but at the price which I got it for, it was better in terms of quality than Canon. 
Hope you enjoy the photos! I am off to the kitchen now dinner today will be Deep Dish taco pizza (my ABSOLUTE favourite pizza, might share it with you guys later on ;) ).