APRIL

Friday 1 May 2015

Hey ya'll I am SO sorry for the lack of posts this past month, just that school has really taken over my life and I am just overly stressed (as is every other graduating IB student on this planet right now) for the exams next week :( 
Anyways, besides that, it has been an amazing month, though it feels so nostalgic. I am terrified of growing up and soon to be paying for my own bills god help me....  I HAVE ABOUT 5 WEEKS LEFT IN SINGAPORE!!!! I was sitting in my room the other day, thinking about how much I've changed these past 2 and a half years and I really will miss Singapore so much :'( 


Got my prom stuff together pretty early, even though didn't survive without stress... // TRIED to eat healthy.. then went to the shop and bought a chocolate bar // HOME... was walking from the gym home and one of the biggest things that I have to do once I move to Milan is to buy a gym membership.. oh how I love the free gym here // Got a ride from my friend one morning being late from school.. one of the person who I will miss a lot. 


Last Monday - feeling goooooood // Cinnamon buns a la Finns for class parties


Senior Formal - Class of 2015 (so happy that I changed my dress, I felt so comfortable the whole evening! so for the ones having your prom in future; choose comfortable over extravagant trust me you'll feel twice as good about yourself)


The best people in OFS 


Red, yellow and blue - OFS; last time sitting in the bus // Had WAY too much sugar on the last Thursday my god... there goes healthy


Great ending to the week; Seniors water fight.. Before I looked like a wet chipmunk - the subway ride home was great fun