SNEAK PEAK

Friday 3 April 2015


Have you ever had something you really wanna tell and show to people but you just can't? Well I have that right now and just cannot wait for the day when my friend launches his art gallery here in Singapore! I did modelling for him and had a blast even though I am certainly not the best one at it... oh well practise makes perfect ey? Just thought of giving you guys a sneak peak into what I have been up to. ALSO did something pretty major this Wednesday that the ones of you that follow me on Instagram already know; dyed my hair back to natural brown. So glad I did, because even though I loved being blond, my hair suffered so much from the numerous highlight additions and the sun here.  Plus, the 5 cm cut was great for my dryer than Sahara ends... Oh how a small change can make a big difference! It's currently 11 pm, and I think that I will call it an early night today, got my final fitting for my prom dress tomorrow! might still change my mind on the dress but we'll see... 

_________________________________________________________________________________