BALI 2K15

Wednesday 1 April 2015


Heya how's your week going?? Mine has been GREAT, literally a lot better than last year this time... all because of a long weekend at Bali! Sea, sun and sand right? Sounds good to me. So glad I got better cos I was sick during last week AGAIN, otherwise the most exciting thing that could've happened is a trip to the fridge. Ew.  Oh and, how is it physically possible to take 600 photos in 4 days? Kinda regretted that just now while going through them... 

//Day 3 when I realised my back was so badly burnt even though I NEVER EVER get sunburn, so had to stay in the shade.. oh well... aloe vera did the trick afterwards//
//The sound that those waves made... miss it already! Kinda wish I would have gotten to try surfing, but there's always next year right?//
//How awesome is this plate?! Right? I WANT IT//
//It was awesome how every angle and everywhere I looked to was shouting take a photo! Maybe there's the reason for the 600....// 
//Who loves breakfast? ME. Had an "Super Organic" egg white omelette for breakfast everyday and fruits of course to compensate the ... other stuff heh. Oh and we got "fruit juice shots'" every morning... I mean they were good but shots in morning? ;) //
//Some spa because why not? Guess who fell asleep? Not me... But hey my skin felt like new after the green tea purification and well the Swedish massage was just... interesting// 

//Could I please have this at my house?//
// Tea time //
//We got delivered fresh fruits daily, each day having a different fruit. How cute?//
// Zoom on point //
// I can't remember when I had fries the last time... but why did I stop eating them??! //
// Kayaking with the bro after snorkelling which was amazing!!! //
// Looked better than it was.... //
// Last sunrise at the paradise. Did NOT wanna leave//
// We got a last minute visitor haha! There were so many of them though//

_________________________________________________________________________________