WISH LIST

Monday 16 March 2015

1   //   2   //   3   //   4   //   5   //  6   //   7   //   8   //   9   //   10   //   11   //   12   //   13   //   14   //   15

1   //   2   //   3   //   4   //   5   //  6   //   7   //   8   //   9   //   10   //   11   //   12   //   13   //   14   //   15


Just counted the days.. and I have less than 40 days of high school days left excluding exams and holidays !!!!!! And to be completely honest, I am over the mood about this summer and uni but at the same time I am terrified. I got accepted into Milan, Italy for university for BA in Fashion Marketing and Communication, and I've only been in Italy once before but I absolutely love the place! So yeah, pretty big ENORMOUS changes ahead this year... let's hope I can make it! Already been super hyped about getting my own place, I mean is there a girl on this planet who doesn't want to furnish and decorate their own room, let alone whole entire apartment? So having this on mind, because literally I've spent all my free time at nights looking for stuff for my wish list for graduation, I put together this quick mind board or whatever you wanna call it. I am in love with  that silk marble print (n. 6)  pillow from Living 24/7 and the golden Bash Vessel bowl (n.11) ! Just click on the numbers above to get more information about the products. Now however, I am off to bed because I've fallen sick, yes AGAIN. Oh well, what is life without a little struggle? Anyways wish you all a good day, night or morning where ever you are!