FUN FRIDAY

Friday 13 March 2015





Hey again! Been such a crazy week, ups and downs, and have to say that even though at the moment while laying in bed and trying to cope with a massive headache, and feeling sick again, I feel pretty okay, I had more downs than ups for a change. Not good and not nice. Oh well, life goes on, even though had two enormous things, other one good and other one bad, happen to me. Anyways enough of that deep stuff, had an awesome photoshoot today for my friends art project, and was so scared to model for her, cos I haven't done it before! Everything turned out good in the end, and I loved this first dress/shirt that I got to wear. Now just looking forward to this weekend, feeling absolutely dead after mocks, but scored pretty okay, so phew. So have a great weekend everyone and remember that things happen for a reason x

_________________________________________________________________________________