S U N D A Y C A R D I O

Sunday 26 October 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________


I AM TIRED. Done. Click publish. 
I was actually so close of doing just that but then I thought; Just do it. SO today was full of studying and I realised that this past week of October week vanished into thin air I mean it was just Monday yesterday right?! ;) Also managed to find some time for a walk/run for an hour or so and then because I had some... frustration left decided to go and kill some abs (not saying I have ones... but they are somewhere in there). 
School tomorrow... not looking forward to it. Maybe I'll watch another movie today and reward myself for all the hard studying I've done with some Nellie Dellies. 
x

ABS

30 Crunches x 3
20 Leg raises x 6
30 Sitting twists (10kg) x 3
50 Heel taps x 4
30 Air bike crunches x 3
50 Hundreds x 3 



_________________________________________________________________________________