H O M E

Saturday 25 October 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________


Was taking a power walk this afternoon after a shopping spree after so long because the sun was shining and for once the weather was clear (ish)! And so, even though I walk around my condo and the harbour quite a lot... I don't ever really look around I'm always just thinking and worrying about what song comes up next on my phone (I'm one of those people who CANNOT run without music). But for once I turned off my music and gave myself a chance to see how beautiful this place actually is. Love it here and I am already terrified of the moment when I have to leave this place... but for the time being I am gonna enjoy this lovely home of mine and not let my future scare me, because I still have... a few months... to decide about it. Try and do the same guys!
x

_________________________________________________________________________________