R E S T A R T

Monday 20 October 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________


Just finished my breakfast (big bowl of apple&cinnamon oatmeal with almonds) after an hour of swimming. I feel so damn good I mean just can't describe how happy I am to be able to get moving again! I lost a total of 3 kg during this past month of hell, and I swear yesterday after that swim I felt tired. Did not feel proud of myself AT ALL. So, it is time for a restart. My goal is to get back into the shape I was when school started, i.e hoping to get my muscles back on track and growing! But now  I'll try and finish my final essay for IB, and then get ready for the first arm workout in forever. I have a feeling I'll be using the smallest weights possible haha. Wish me luck! x

_________________________________________________________________________________