F E E L I N G G O O D

Tuesday 16 September 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________


Yup, I'm back. I swear last week was like hell. I hate school, but hey one more year and then uni! Anyways, I'm all fine now no more antibiotics or anything and went to the gym first time on Saturday and did easy leg workout to start with continued by a 30 min walk on the treadmill up hill (gradient 15 %) with 6.5 km/h. My legs were dead on Sunday... gotta get my ass to the gym more often from now on, so the next goal is to be more organised with my school stuff. Making progress all the time...   baby steps as they say haha :) 

Legs & butt workout;

3 x 20 squats (14 kg)
 2 x 40 side leg rises
3 x 20 glute bridge single leg
2 x 20 leg extensions
3 x 20 lunges (12 kg)


_________________________________________________________________________________