T O O M U C H

Tuesday 9 September 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________


I just feel really overloaded with work right now after first day back to school after being away for a week. Really wish I hadn't been sick, or that at least I had gotten my stuff done while I was gone! Panic mode is on.... I mean do you ever get the feeling that because you have just so many things to do you don't even care anymore? Well that's me at the moment and I should NOT be feeling like this at this stage of the school year!! I hope I get through this though tonight I'll count on the power of coffee (probably tomorrow night as well...). Anyways in the midst of all this mayhem I had a really nice dinner, some slow cooked pork on a bed of carrots and parsnips and a hint of thyme. So yummy and just what I needed after a long day (I still can't eat properly because it feels like my throat is on fire when I swallow). Wish me luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________