A G A I N

Thursday 18 September 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________


So, I am back in bed again. My fever went up this morning and I felt really tired so went to the hospital and received another 10 days of antibiotics. GREAT. Oh well, since I didn't have breakfast today and I came home early from school, I decided to treat myself with a big lunch (I had to get something to cheer myself up). Chocolate hasn't ever tasted this good I swear! I've lost another kg since last week, because I've lost my appetite and I believe that I am losing my muscle tissue since I have been sick for so long and haven't been exercising :( 
I hope this goes away because it's the F1 weekend this weekend and I really don't wanna waste my tickets! So fingers and toes crossed guys.  
_________________________________________________________________________________