W O R K I T 

Saturday 29 November 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________

Did you know, that for the first 15 minutes of your workout, your body burns sugars and carbs? And that at 30 minutes, your body enters the so called "fat burning zone"? When I found out about this about half a year ago, I immediately increased my time spent on doing cardiovascular exercises. But that is not the point, because you see, this time includes all sorts of exercise, whether it is gym or cardio. So instead of spending an hour on the treadmill, try and divide your hour of exercise into two sections; 30 minutes for cardio and 30 minutes for body strength. Of course, if you are trying to lose weight you will need to spend more time on the track, but for me I have found that this type of workout works, because I am trying to still lose some fat, but at the same time gain muscle mass. So yeah, we all make mistakes, but the good thing is that we learn from them and how would we know we are doing something wrong, if we didn't make mistakes in the first place?
Had a great workout today, did butt and legs as well some cardio, just to get my body going. Will be having a fancy dinner tonight with my family, so needed to burn some extra calories too you see hehe ;)
x

_________________________________________________________________________________