H A P P Y

Wednesday 26 November 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________

Have you ever had that kinda feeling, when you know you have a million things to do and a billion things going on in your head, but still you focus on just one for most of the time? The feeling that one thing gives you whenever you think about it? Because those things keep us thriving forwards, and help us to survive, in a way you know. I'm just happy at the moment, because even though I have a million things to get done, and my exams are starting next week, I have people around me that make me feel special. So hold on to those people, and show them that you care about them even if it is the smallest thing, like spending an hour with them, because they are a part of those warm and fuzzy feelings that make you happy!
x
_________________________________________________________________________________