W E E K E N D G E T A W A Y

Saturday 18 October 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________



It's finally October break (thank god!) and what would be a better way to kick off a holiday than a weekend at the spa and pool at a nice hotel? Nothing right? Had the best time and I feel like my legs have turned into two strands of overcooked spaghetti :D My mycoplasma results haven't been confirmed yet, but hopefully by tomorrow I'll know when I can return back to my old habits of gym and stuff. Anyways, the detoxifying body cleanse I had at the spa was AMAZING and feels good now that I can get all the rubbish out of my body. Also had an acne skin treatment and my skin felt like porcelain afterwords hehe (fell asleep in the midst of it oops!).
Hope you all had a great weekend x




_________________________________________________________________________________