W H Y

Tuesday 14 October 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________


So yeah hey again and sorry for the long pause. Have to be honest now and not hide the truth because well I am just a human, I am feeling a bit beaten down at the moment. I got sick again after being well for two weeks after my third set of antibiotics so went to the hospital for blood tests etc. and got the results back today. Turns out I have mycoplasma. Great. Couldn't be any better. So this means no gym for me or any exercise what so ever from now on till god knows when. And this on top of my stress about university and school is just starting to get to me. But hey we all have tough times in our lives so just gotta be strong right, and see the good things in everything that happens to us. Maybe this is just to show me how far I've come and that a break from all the strict diet etc. will help me see things differently. 

Anyways, since I was feeling down this weekend I decided to bake something that is NOT healthy and ended up making baby pink macaroons with raspberry jam filling and butter&sugar creme. And I don't regret a single mouthful. But now I gotta get my work done so have a great day everyone! x

_________________________________________________________________________________