F A V O U R I T E S

Thursday 25 September 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________


Kinda obvious but hey here are some of my favourite foods (missing banana...). 

Plums, apples, grapes, carrots, avocados, cherry tomatoes, Chinese cabbage, eggs, plain fat free yogurt, almonds, quinoa crispbread, All Bran Original cereals, rye porridge flakes, Elovena porridge packages and snack bars (from Finland, my granny sent me a huge pile and the packet came yesterday, drowning in them right now!), Linkosuo mini rye crispbread (Finnish), Fitne Herbal tea for detox and for treats Panda Natural Original Liquorice and Nellie Dellies Stevia sweetened salty liquorice (so good must try my absolute favourite! I bought these from Finland). 
_________________________________________________________________________________