- Are you ready? -

Friday 5 September 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________

Here we go. Hey everyone out there, I'm Linda, 17 and currently living in Southeast Asia, Singapore. I'm originally from Finland, and I've also lived in Germany for a year in the past before moving here about 2 years ago. You could say that I am one of those people who start something, and never finish because to be honest, I have never really set real goals (like by this and this date I HAVE TO have this done) for myself ... except school of course you know. So, here's the story; about 8 or so months ago I decided that it is time for a change, so guess what that meant? My body. I dragged myself to the gym, not really knowing what I was doing, and from time to time got stares because "my squats weren't proper ones" etc. I changed my eating habits, dropped all the sodas, chips and candies (expect for one day in a week) and replaced them with carrots, grapes and green tea. And now looking back after so long, it was the best decision I've ever made. I have gone from 60 kg to 49 kg. 


However, I had no certain goal, I just wanted to lose weight. So now, the next step; toning and building up my muscles. I have already gained some muscles on my arms and abs, however, I am nowhere near where I would like to be. So that's why I am starting this, to make sure I reach my target this time! I'll share my workouts, meals and everything involved with fitness, and check my progress every month, (I also want to know if you know something better than me, or have something to add, because I'm not a professional so ask questions and leave comments) and I want to challenge you to do the same thing! Honestly, I don't know 1/3 of what people like @linnlowes, or @kayla_itsines know (my two biggest motivators!), but like they say, everyone has to start from nothing.

So, I hope that some of you will pick up on my challenge, and help me a long the way. But now, I'm gonna go back to bed and take a well deserved nap, have a great day!

_________________________________________________________________________________