OH, MILAN

Thursday 10 September 2015

Dress / Pull and Bear // Sandals / Cotton on // Earrings / Bijou Brigitte

So, I've officially spent the first extremely hectic week in my future home town! And you know what? I still can't believe that I'm moving there :D Not that I didn't like the place though the traffic is unbelievable and  I can say good bye to walking to uni with my headphones on for real... I mean if I wanna survive there in one piece. In a way I felt at home, because of the amount of people walking around town and the noises and the fact that all the shops that I loved in Singapore are there. The mission was to find a shared apartment for me, and I couldn't have found a better one. All and all, the week was great though I needed to spend last two nights gaining back some of my lack of sleep.. Oh! And the food was great ;) of course it was great it's Italy duh. I was surprised how "cheap" the food is, so money saved there instantly! SO HAPPY.  
But now, I'm going to continue gathering my list for things I need to buy for my room and so forth... one month to go!