YUM!

Saturday 28 February 2015

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a great week, because I certainly am! Even though I have mocks starting next week, I don't even feel stressed even though I should be in panic mode because I have 14 topics to revise for maths for Tuesday... . Anyways, had the best dinner of the week once again today, but can't say that yesterdays coconut ice cream with almonds and digestive cookies at Cold Stone Creamery wasn't good hehe, thanks to my boyfriend even though I said I am not having any treats until spring break.... SO, had Pangasius fillet covered with some spices and on the side oven roasted beetroots and fresh baby spinach, topped with low fat sour cream and capres YUM! So so delicious, even though I usually don't like this particular fish that much but hey, it's fish and fish is packed with protein, vitamins, and nutrients that can lower blood pressure and help reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke so all fine by me! Now I am off to the wonderful world of biology, I swear I will cry happy tears if I pass my final exam.



_________________________________________________________________________________