B E S T O F 2 0 1 4

Thursday 5 February 2015

 _________________________________________________________________________________



Hey everyone, and sorry for the super late new year wishes, but happy 2015! Better late than never.... or not. Anyways, I have been procrastinating in terms of writing, and there's just no excuse. Sorry! Haven't been quite feeling it, and haven't had ideas come to my mind :/ My year so far has been great, so much has changed in the last few days, and I feel motivated again in terms of fitness, because I finally got clear papers from the doctor regarding my mycoplasma! So I've started getting back on track with my old routines, and I have to admit, I don't understand how I had so much spare time last year! Now it feels like I have no time for anything except school, can't wait for it to end in few months time. 
Hope you all have had a great start for this year, keep it up, but if you haven't just think of what drives you and what makes you happy, don't try to satisfy other people only because they expect things from you :)
x

_________________________________________________________________________________