F I N G E R F O O D

Thursday 20 November 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Thursday everyone! It's almost weekend! Feeling so energised today although I stayed up way too late last night because I forgot to check the time while I was online. AND to make this day even better, I got home and decided to make some appetisers for me and my family because well, why not? They were so tasty and just what I needed after a long day (recipe down below). Main was baby pea soup, yum!  
Can't wait for this weekend either because I will go t Indonesia for a family weekend, so some time for myself before the exams kick in... and trying to attempt to get my tan back... 
x

 RECIPE  

Cut 4 pieces of rye bread (I used Archipelago...?) into smaller squares
Spread some light creme fraĆ®che onto the squares, and add half a teaspoonful of black seaweed caviar (can be found in Singapore e.g. from Giant) 
Cut slices of lemon and garnish with some fresh dill
Done 


_________________________________________________________________________________