E N J O Y T H E L I T T L E T H I N G S

Thursday 13 November 2014

_________________________________________________________________________________

Take a break and breathe. I'm serious. Just think. Are you happy? If not why? I did just this today and realised that yes I am happy. Even though my life is a chaos because of IB and everything related to that, I still can enjoy the little things like a family dinner on a THURSDAY night. I have no homework for tomorrow (a miracle), so I'm gonna take a moment for myself and make tomorrows foods for school.. haven't been paying too much attention to what I have been putting into my body for the past few weeks :/ I guess it's the stress. So from tomorrow onwards I'll be back to my normal eating habits.. i.e bye bye treats, pasta, rice, potato and white bread.. Also gonna go and watch my school's guys A team's basketball final game after school, so can't wait!

_________________________________________________________________________________